Sunday, July 22, 2018

Well I think it's time..

Well i think it's time..for me to write something.. it's been a while eyh.. like too long already, and that last post was so random and un..un what? unrelated to my life, just my point of view i guess..

Malas sebenarnya, idea? Entah..penat jadi PhD student..and that's why i am so pissed off with all the MLM or cheap-publisity punya Malay businessman or woman yang suka-suka nak call themselves a Doctor of Philosophy when they just bought it! Some didnt even buy it, just senang-senang claim ada PhD from UPM la UM la, lepas bertahun-tahun baru lah si followers ni nak enquire kat universiti-universiti tersebut dan barulah dapat kenyataan rasmi by them saying "NOPE, IT NEVER HAPPEN.. we never gave him, he never enroll here.. "

LOL..sedap la dok letak yuran tinggi-tinggi sebab ada title, alih-alih title tipu, dah tipu tapi dah ada cult, followers still setia..adoi where is the brain..i cannot even..

Ok puas membebel..still have no idea, let me just share pics of me travelling since last year (travel 3 months sekali just to unwind, if not i'm gonna go mental)

(I will update the photo later..this has been in my draft since March, now is end of July..)


1 comment:

  1. hi.. content blog menarik.. lets blogwalking and click iklan..done follow u.. follow me back.. http://acuyuhan.blogspot.com/ thanks

    ReplyDelete

U can comment down below